Sunday, August 5, 2012

For My David

In Memory of my beloved David - he went home to be with the Lord on August 5, 2008 - four years ago today.  There is not a day goes by that I don't think of him, and the life we had.  My heart still grieves when I think about how much he has missed in his children and grandchildren's lives.  I know he is much better off being with the Lord, but he is missed more than he would ever have thought, I'm sure.  I am comforted in knowing that we will see each other again, on a different level, as there is no marriage in heaven, but there will still be love .. the rarest kind!  The kind that surpasses any kind of love here on earth.  I await that day with much anticipation!  I love you David and miss you so much - deep inside my heart!   Always!!!!!

No comments: